What's new

Viaje summerfest.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just looking up some Viaje smokes, and come across the summerfest. What is the deal with the shaggy foot. I hope that you dont have to pay for the extra 1.5" that that adds to the stick. What is the purpose can you smoke it like that you do you cut it off. I dont understand. Lil help?

raspol

No problem.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I cut the foot about an 1/8 of an inch from the foot of the cigar. Then you can smoke the shaggy foot.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah I have some and I cut it off mostly. I tried to smoke one with the whole thing on once just to see. After about 10 minutes I decided to cut it off, while lit lol. It was a pain. It smoked, but it smoked really slow. Its interesting to taste just the filler though. I leave a tad, maybe half an inch or so. You can get through that in a normal amount of time and then get to the wrapper.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Never liked the blend, everything it touches seems to turn to crap (to me, anyway)...Summerfest, WLP, WLP Candela are some of the worst sticks Andre has released, IMHO...

**shrug**

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I liked the Summerfest - not enough to by more than a fiver or so...

Only tried the WLP candela - not my cup of tea!

Althought the new WLP (50/50 base?) looks tasty, I'm not willing to shell out $10/ea to try em. If one comes my way, that's one thing, but I'm just not that interested in chasing Andre's releases anymore.

:dunno:

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My experience with a shaggy foot somewhat resembled a fireworks display with flying burning embers and all! y suggestion is to light it over a non flammable surface.....

38-50

rg
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Cut it down to less than an inch and it will burn giving the intended effect of a wrapperless preview of the blend. Take the extra and stuff it in a corncob or some pipe that you aren't worried about contaminating. I like functional gimmicks like shag feet. I preferred the torp from the Summerfest release.