What's new

victory cigars

I can pay in advance as well. Based on my experience, as related on the buy thread a few weeks ago, I would recommend Cuban Lous over Puroexpress, but that's just my anecdotal recent experience.

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
we need to move in on this quick. home opener is two weeks from now. we need at least one week for processing and transit and another few days for distribution.

Ok so my next question before going ahead, is safety for ordering. All of the OFUK talk has everyone tense on ordering, and it is understandable. Since I will be doing some of the ordering does anyone have anything further on safety from Lou's? I have heard on good authority that Sring Cigars and LCDH Colongne are 2 of the safer bets but they are a bit more pricey. Thoughts, Concerns, Suggestions? Also, once we have our final game plan let myself know so that I can make arangements to get the money in order from everyone. LCDH is the highest at 370 a box which I don't think we would ever pay, and Spring is at 298.39 a box. So again, just reaching out for thoughts and suggestions. Talk to you all later.

So what are we looking like right now? Whats the running tally as far as number of people who are in???

Does Puro have a B&M setup, or are they purely warehouse distro? I have heard that OFUK has been targeting Distro's that operate solely out of warehouses since they are shipping larger volume and seem easier to track down. This is just what I have heard. I have been told that it is better to go with a vendor that has a B&M setup. I have also been told that it is good to go through vendors that arent using 3rd party payment processing setups. I don't know, I might just be being extremely over-paranoid. :hammersma

So what are we looking like right now? Whats the running tally as far as number of people who are in???

As far as I can tell this is who we have interested:

Myself
McBeerdrinker
DRL1211
WillieGStyles
Anastasis
Legends
Muziq
jwa44

Did I miss anyone?

J

With all this hemming and hawing :nodlaugh: on someone doing a big buy, I'm tempted to order a box of my own and then send the 11 extra to whoever needs them.

Maybe we should just do it this way... anyone willing to order a single box chimes in and then forwards some of the extras on to someone who didn't.

Yeah, I think Legend's suggestion is probably going to work out best. I know that I would be real hesitant to do a 5 box buy.

So I guess what I am saying is that if anyone orders a box, I need some extras :)

Jorge, got a confirmation that the box shipped today. They specify a 5-21 business day delivery schedule. Based on being up here in the NW, I'd guess I'll get them sometime late next week or early the next.

Hope you have a substitute #2 ready until I can get these and then on to you. Plus, you still need 3 more.