What's new

Video Review - The Feral Flying Pig by Drew Estate

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! 2nd post on BOTL. Here's one of my more recent video reviews from my YouTube channel. This was an excellent cigar with great amounts of flavor. Despite having some minor burn issues, this little guy is in my top 3. Thanks for watching, and let me know what you think! Cheers!

Looking forward to your replies, please subscribe if you like it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnTCigCdAso&nomobile=1"]The Feral Flying Pig by Drew Estate - Cigar Review - YouTube[/ame]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha. In Salem?? I drive past there earlier, but I didn't stop. Lol. Just look for the black Wrangler with "Go Topless" on the windshield. That's me. Hahaha

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Nice review Derek....Thanks for the contribution!!!

You also just made me remember how much I miss my Wrangler (and CJ before that). Sold it about 3 years ago. Always went from hard to soft at daylight savings time switch. Really miss going topless on a day like today. :frown:

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Dude! Thanks for the review!!

I'm so eager to try JD's cigars...I haven't smoked any, and I've heard wonders from the Undercrown, FFP, and LP9, LP40, LP52...so, all! haha

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Reckoner.

Cool Video Review.

Glad that you enjoyed your convo with John Hart, as he is a super genuine and special guy. Hope to meet you myself next time out your way ....!

Best,
JD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man! Glad you like the review. And John was a wicked cool guy, he gave me some great insight to what the company is all about. Hopefully I'll get to meet ya soon, It would be awesome to have a smoke with you. Cheers dude!

-Derek

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks dude! And yes, the jeep is awesome. Gotta love that feeling of cruising down the road with the top and doors off. You should get another one someday!