What's new

Videos

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
4 ligeros! I felt adventurous when I use 2, and one time I used 3! Now it seems lame...9 totally different leaves in that cigar...hmmm
Dang it man, making me rethink everything again!
Looks awesome as your sticks always do, by the way.
Well, I reckon we'll know how awesome they are in about 6 months.

Here is the exact recipe info:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like how you've started putting the cap on the remainder of the wrapper leaf to apply glue. Subtle and effective way to keep the glue off the cutting board.
Thanks. Yeah, it's especially key on these little antique boards where I can't really work around the glue.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Every time I see a video like this I want to start rolling my own little smokes. I wonder how hard it would be to roll something like the old J Fuego Originals series.
It would be very easy to roll that form since it appears to be a natural hand-rolled shape. As for duplicating the tobacco, you'd just have to have a personal connection at the J Fuego company willing to slip you some leaf.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It would be very easy to roll that form since it appears to be a natural hand-rolled shape. As for duplicating the tobacco, you'd just have to have a personal connection at the J Fuego company willing to slip you some leaf.
I was actually thinking more of a Dominican Corojo filler and Piloto cubano wrapper.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I might not be able to find such a unicorn. I have seen a CV Corojo wrapper or binder on one of the sites. Maybe a Dominican Corojo puro. I didn't say I thought everything out.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
In fact one of the better blends I ever found was pretty much a Corojo puro, minus the binder, which was a Habano. But the filler was a leaf each of Corojo seco/viso/ligero, wrapped in a Corojo wrapper. Not saying it was awesome but it sucked a lot less than most.