What's new

Vikings

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Love this show. Head-chopping, pillaging & burning every town they visit, giving "the old in-out in-out" to slave girls "real savage", torture and a surprising number of threesomes. Reminds me of "A Clockwork Orange" when Alex was watching the viking movies in prison. Dayum!

episodes are free on history.com too!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
just started watching this the other day and damn its awesome

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I started watching it from the beginning cause I thought it looked pretty cool and I am absolutely hooked. I hope it's a huge hit too so they don't cancel it on us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I started watching it from the beginning cause I thought it looked pretty cool and I am absolutely hooked. I hope it's a huge hit too so they don't cancel it on us.

This season was 9 episodes but it was picked up for a 10 episode season 2 already.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

This season was 9 episodes but it was picked up for a 10 episode season 2 already.
Oh thank god that is what I was hoping for cause this could be a pretty epic show to say the least.