What's new

Villains with Cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."

Attachments

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So...I'm a romance novelist, published with over 45 titles and my latest few to come out have my heroes smoking cigars. Granted I'm pushing ACC Don Cervantes, (right now) the point is, my heroes smoke cigars. Fuck the anti cigar police. It's not a thing against smokers, I am not a fan of cigarette smoke. Just pipes and cigars. But my good guys wear black, kick ass, save the heroine and smoke quality cigars. Oh, and they drink too.

S

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
This is kinda off topic but I was watching Justified tonight and the bad guys were drinking Elmer T Lee. The good guys were drinking Pappy I got a good chuckle out of that

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No good guys didn't have cigars very often and if they did it was made to always be a small one. James Bond isn't really a hero in any sense what with hos debauchery and entire disregard for decency, but he does have a cigar in a few of the movies. The director was pretty upset that he received fuss for trying to give Craig one for an after sex scene.

Anti heroes and the rich or unscrupulous villains are the ones with cigars. And generally they don't portray the cigar as something desired to be honest, not in the movies at least.

Cigarettes are a reference to the weak and impoverished or the very standard villain these days, wherein a cigar is generally a leader or war veteran thing in most combat pics. Like Call of Duty has Price have cigars and that's for his veteran and hardcore behavior. No one sees him as a hero though.