What's new

Vintage CC herf!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Last week me and my brother in arms went on a little trip to westcoast Sweden. The plan was to do some work on his cabbin, smoke, drink and just have fun. We rented a car and 7 am wensday we started the journey and to do this right we had a Montecristo A in the car that took almost 3 hours to smoke, mine had 6 years on it so it was really really good. Stopped for a burger and then another cigar a Rafael Gonzales Pantela Extra. The rental car will never be the same!
:cbig:
Well it was hard work when we got there and I just dont remember all the cigars that we hade but we hade som Pata Negra and some other cured hams that was aged!
On the way back we stopped at a friends house and he is my "go to guy" no mather what I need in the CC game and i didnt know this botl was planing to spoil us with some of the best cigars me and my friend ecer had! Montecristo Espesial 1982 Partagas Gran Reserva, Partagas Serie D No3 EL 2001 and a Cohiba Lancero from 2001 and a little gift for me to take home, a Montecristo from 1973.
I hope you guys enjoy the pics!

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Car pics look like Cheech and Chong Swedish style:grin: Looks like you had a great time. Nice smokes.

Last edited:

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Ben thanks for sharing. The ham and melon looked delicious along with all those great smokes too.
They tasted very good, a bit pricy but worth it, we drank amarone wine to it. The hams was aged 17 months, 20 an Pata was 36 months!:grin: How much does Pata Negra cost in us?

Last edited:

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Damn Ben, you are livin the life over there! Enjoy it while you're young and pain free!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Great pictures Ben. Those Monte Especials look fabulous, and so does the Monte A. The one I had was from 2000 and it was also really yummy. Funny thing, I have the same Fred Perry Track Jersey that your buddy is wearing, and another in Red that is too small for me, but maybe someday I’ll lose the weight to wear it again. Yeah right..I should just send it to you, so it will actually get worn, I believe it has seen 2 evenings being worn and has hung in the closet since.