What's new

Vintage cigars

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
58 per-embargo Gurkha?
Yeah... in his introduction he said he enjoyed pre-embargo cubans... I guess Gurkha claims they made a cigar with pre-embargo tobacco. There's probably a 1/4" filler leaf in each cigar or something.... lol.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yeah... in his introduction he said he enjoyed pre-embargo cubans... I guess Gurkha claims they made a cigar with pre-embargo tobacco. There's probably a 1/4" filler leaf in each cigar or something.... lol.
Or someone's just full of horse manure... (more likely)

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Or someone's just full of horse manure... (more likely)
Yeah... I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. When he said pre-embargo in his introduction I certainly wasn't thinking "Gurkha"... lol. There are statements made by him that make you go :scratchhe.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any retailers that sell vintage aged cigars. I have been smoking for a number of years but my stash never stands around long enough to age.
OK... back on topic. When you say "vintage" or "aged" what do you mean? I say that because it means different things to different people. For me a NC with 3-5 years has some age, and I wouldn't consider it "vintage." That said, you would have to go 5+ before I would consider a CC having "age." Maybe this should be on its own thread and probably has in the past. I think a few people gave you a possible "age" site and someone clearly gave you a "vintage" site... just curious.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I see this post is old but just as a heads up. I would not use cigarconsignment.com anymore. I used them in the past and received my goods but they no long have and SSL in place and no longer use https when logging in. I tried to contact them about this but the phone number is not working and they are not responding to emails. Also I had my CC info stolen and I have narrowed it down to that site as the place of possible leakage. If anyone knows how to get in touch with them please let me know as they are a huge seucrity risk for anyone that uses that site without HTTPS in place and a Valid SSL.