What's new

Vintage cigars

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So I am in vacation to get married and needed a little help with a package of smokes, got them sent to Matt (orangedog) and he forwarded it to me, being the great friend he is he sent me a box of God Of Fire EL 2011 Robusto Gordo as a wedding gift and he sent me a couple of HTF Opus a while ago so I didn't really see this one coming. But knowing him I came prepared.

So Matt flew in to Vegas to meet up and have us a vintage habanos herf at Casa Fuente. It woke up 04:43 excited as hell to meet Matt for the first time and to herf. So I will post some pics if possible while we smoke (if not later) and hope you guys enjoy them.

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:cjump: can't wait for pics

Did you regift with your beloved Tatuajes? :stretchgr

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Two words..

Tangerine Mojito.

Sounds like the smokes won't suck either though...and hopefully for your sake, neither will the lady talent working today!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Two fine Brothers, in Vegas, at the Casa, celebrating a wedding, with aged cigars....

Sounds like some pretty awesome ingredients, there!!

Congrats, Ben :)

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sounds like a blast. Can't beat the cigars, drinks, and waitresses at Casa Fuente either, as herf settings go!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
We had a blast and I got to slap Matt around with a little payback :) you know you had it coming!!

And we enjoyed some excellent cigars and drinks.

We started with Montecristo Tubos from 1972

After that Montecristo especial from 1982, Matt looks pretty happy

Then lunch at The Venetian and back to Casa Fuente again and smoke The new Italian regional, La Escepcion

This was a great day and Matt is one hell of a guy taking the time to fly to Vegas and herf with me. One a side note.....one of the waitresses had an amazing rack and that alone was worth a trip to CF. This was not something that I noticed, Matt pointed this out to me ;)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Wow those cigars are amazing. I probably will never get the chance to find something that old. Someday I will age some cc. Those are some amazing pics! P.S. we need pics of the rack!

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Sounds like a blast. Can't beat the cigars, drinks, and waitresses at Casa Fuente either, as herf settings go!
Absolutely agreed! The atmosphere is lively, the Mojitos are phenominal, and the waitresses and barmaids are friendly and beautiful.

Oh, yeah... get place for a cigar!

Sounds as though you had an amazing time; glad you enjoyed yourselves. Good luck!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Congratulations Ben....Nice pics and nice setting.

Best wishes for many happy years with your new bride!!!

Rupe