What's new

Virginia to Ban Smoking!!!

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This ban craze is getting nuts. I don't smoke my cigars in public places other than the occasional B&M, but this even pisses me off. My apologies to VA folk.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
vipe said:
But that shouldn't stop you from taking action and helping your brothers in your state out! :wink:
Yep, Dave is a selfish bastard, isn't he?! :laugh: :rifleaim:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ironically, several distilleries in Kentucky are actually located in dry counties. Can't even consume their own product legally where it's made!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
schuellk said:
Ironically, several distilleries in Kentucky are actually located in dry counties. Can't even consume their own product legally where it's made!
Yep, I remember hearing this.:assaultri

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
"The problem is, I want to have smoke-free restaurants and businesses. But in America, you don't pass a law to tell a private business owner who is paying rent or mortgage payments what he can and can't do in his own place," said Del. David B. Albo (R-Fairfax).

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!! If I own a business and the building it's in, I expect have a little say so as to what happens there.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Prometheus said:
"The problem is, I want to have smoke-free restaurants and businesses. But in America, you don't pass a law to tell a private business owner who is paying rent or mortgage payments what he can and can't do in his own place," said Del. David B. Albo (R-Fairfax).

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!! If I own a business and the building it's in, I expect have a little say so as to what happens there.
Exactly! A lot of people think this is just a second hand smoke issue...but their is a lot more to it.

Guys...if you are in VA don't be afraid to e-mail the Delagates mentioned in the article and thank them for killing this bill.