What's new

Virtual Herf 9/4/09 8pm

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I used the chat room last night for the first time and thought it was pretty cool. I would like to organize a virtual herf for tomorrow night in the botl chat room. I have never done this but thought it would be fun to meet some more of you guys and discuss what everybody has been smoking. I'm still a noob and just throwing out ideas here so let me know what you think. Maybe this is a stupid idea or maybe there's a better way to go about it but you tell me. Anyways I was thinking tomorrow night at 8pm and maybe even having a practice run tonight. Respond here if you are interested. Thanks!

http://www.botl.org/chat/

Last edited:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Interested...but I finish classes at 22:00 CST. I'd be here most probably around 22:30. So...who'll wait for the Mexican?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Mexicans are always a little behind the rest of the world, but who cares I'm off work for the weekend and will be up late so we can wait on you. Just might be on the second or third stick by then.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to try and make this, but I have to smoke outside as per the lady's orders. It will be a mighty juggle between the libation, smoke and laptop but I should be able to manage.

cashedash

illusione
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well my parents. But if I had my own place I would be in on it. I should be moving out by the end of this month my aunt is a house flipper and she needs someone to occupy the estate until it is ready to sell. I will just have to pay for internet services and smoke next to a window with a fan and an oder eating candle in the closet. Yes there is a window in the closet. If any one has any ideas for getting rid of smoke smell let me know.

But an on line herf sounds great!