What's new

Visiting Kansas City, 8/4 - 8/8?

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Dates are never solid in my line of work, but that's what I'm looking at now. Currently home (which is Independence, MO) and I'd really like to meet up with the guys before I hit the road again. Friday is out (girlfriends birthday, can't leave her at home that day) but otherwise I should be free. Safest bet on my schedule, is Wed or Thursday, but I'm still open to Saturday or Sunday if that's all that works with everyone else.

Let me know if we can herf it up!

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I understand doc, no worries! How long do you get to be out there? I'm calling the office tomorrow to 'talk about schedules'. I know the next big project they HAD us on, and I'm hoping we can stay here till that point. Not sure if that's how it will fly or not, though.

I know we have a few other guys in the area. Any input from you?

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I can make that happen. It's month end financial close at work and I'm the data guy so I'll have to see where we are in the process to determine how long I can stay. If I plan it right, I should be able to squirrel away two hours.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I will be in KC getting my bike worked on at Engle Motors in the morning. It should be done in time for me to meet you guys if that is ok :smile:

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Engle Motors isn't too far from my place. I can swing by and pick you up, if the bike isn't ready yet.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I might be able to come pick you up from there, and we can head to a shop on Saturday. Just talked to the office, and it looks like I'm in town for a bit longer-so my weekend freed up a bit as well.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I might be able to come pick you up from there, and we can head to a shop on Saturday. Just talked to the office, and it looks like I'm in town for a bit longer-so my weekend freed up a bit as well.
He's just making this stuff up as he goes along. He just didn't want to have to spend too much time with Bob!

:yes: