What's new

Visiting Mesa, Arizona

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Hey Arizona folks. I'm flying in to see my daughter and grand dauaghter this weekend February 24, 25 and 26. Maybe we can get togather Saturday afternoon?

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Chuck, I've got a round of golf with a customer in the morning at Sun Lakes...let me see how it pans out...Probably can make it work....

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I'm open to Sat or Sunday. I just have to lock it in so the family knows I'll be out for a while.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Aha. Its a store on Southern Ave in Mesa. I'll have to check it out. We usually go to the Tinderbox in Tempe.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aha. Its a store on Southern Ave in Mesa. I'll have to check it out. We usually go to the Tinderbox in Tempe.
You talking about the TB in Ahwatukee or the one by Fiesta Mall? If you do stop by Habanos Torres, go in the evening M-F or all day Sat. Tim is the blender/roller/proprietor. Tell him Matt sent ya from the Internet. If you're a Club Stogie member as well, I think he has some kind of discount going for them right now.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
You talking about the TB in Ahwatukee or the one by Fiesta Mall? If you do stop by Habanos Torres, go in the evening M-F or all day Sat. Tim is the blender/roller/proprietor. Tell him Matt sent ya from the Internet. If you're a Club Stogie member as well, I think he has some kind of discount going for them right now.
Fiesta Mall. I have an "unoffical" membership to the back room.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't know whether you guys have solidified anything yet but I may be around Phx on Friday night / Saturday morning.
Keep the posts coming and I'll see if I can join you gents for a smoke sometime this weekend!
Then again, if it's at Randy's, I might not make it - last time I almost drove off the damn planet trying to get there..... :grin:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I don't know whether you guys have solidified anything yet but I may be around Phx on Friday night / Saturday morning.
Keep the posts coming and I'll see if I can join you gents for a smoke sometimes this weekend!
Then again, if it's at Randy's, I might not make it - last time I almost drove off the damn planet trying to get there..... :grin:
:rofl: