What's new

Vitamin Water

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I really like the "Zero" Lemonade, it's really good in my opinion.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I drink the diet stuff without all the added sugar, but usually the Sobe variety.

Hmmm, I wonder what Erythritol is?

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I've tried vitamin water and never really cared for it. When I'm at the store I go for other drinks. My friend loves the stuff and drinks it almost everday.

I'll have to e-mail him this link.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
We used to grab it quite often, then I finally looked at the side of the bottle. Way too many calories for me. This was before the diet versions came out. We pretty much just drink water any more, and the occasional G2 if we want a 'sports drink'.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I love the stuff. I've never really considered how healthy it actually was, but no I didn't buy it because it's "healthy". I buy it because I like it and I don't necessarily want a Coke. Oh and I like the little blurbs on the back of the bottle, they're funny :laugh:. I can see though how people might think it was healthy.

Dan

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I always read the label before I use anything. So I knew it was basically just like a soda, just not carbonated. I like them myself. But for the most part I live off of good old fashioned water, coffee, & lo-carb monster. Soda or a vitamin water are only on occasion.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Personally, I was a little shocked when I saw it in the store for the first time. I'm active and I like to be healthy, so when I saw "Vitamin Water" in the cooler at the supermarket for the first time I was obviously intrigued, although quickly turned off from the product after reading caloric contents. Admittedly, I've tried this a hand full of times since in a pinch resorting to the "Vitamin Water" as a moderately more healthy alternative to soft drinks. In my opinion it doesn't really taste that great and its a little over priced here - if you had to pick something from the soft drink isle, you'd probably be much better off drinking a G2.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
vitamin water zero is one of my favorite drinks with a cigar. especially the xxx flavor.

always knew it's not "healthy" it's like gatoraide...

red

beer!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50cent owns them i think. thats enough to keep me away from it.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
There is a big difference between "unhealthy" and "more healthy than pop." Vitamin water falls into the latter category, to me. It has added vitamins and herbs, and usually 1/2 the sugar and calories of pop. Definitely a better choice, if those were the two options. It's not Gatorade, though.