What's new

Viva Las Vegas Nov 23-25

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Some of the Inland Empire guys are taking the 3 hour trip to Las Vegas. We are staying at the Mandalay bay, smoking room (1500sq ft) of course.

So we are planning on getting every member from all the online boards and communities in Las Vegas that can come out and herf it up with us. Sunday I am sure we may be living at casa; but I hope some of the guys in town can show us some other great spots, nice lounges etc.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Man u guys have fun, I miss Vegas this year grrrrrrrrr, ....try the Plant Hollywood they was a new Cigar bar being built last year ...Have a great time guys....

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Man u guys have fun, I miss Vegas this year grrrrrrrrr, ....try the Plant Hollywood they was a new Cigar bar being built last year ...Have a great time guys....
That is the old lounge they had at the Aladdin. It was on the second floor near what they called the Living Room and the High Stakes room. It was very nice in its time. I hope they improved it.

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
back from Las Vegas; had a great time, smoked around 25 cigars, didn't sleep; last day hung out at CF for 9 hours and all the boys got shit faced.

Last edited: