What's new

vorra's Cigar Holder

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I have been using this for a while with great results. I did bend an offset in it to allow the strap to go around the bag so the cigar holder sit off the bag about a 1/2". These work better than any holder I've tried and keep the cigar off the ground (lots of chemicals this time of year and I've stepped on more than 1 cigar).

Thanks Bro:cjump:

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Very nice, those holders looked awesome! I stepped on my Noellas Reservas the other day, it was almost a nub anyway, but still. In my defense, I made a 13 on the hole ! Sad thing is I have a clip type holder but always forget it.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Sad thing is I have a clip type holder but always forget it.
Do any of those clip-type holders (that clip to your pants) work well? I'd like to get one for yard work, as I don't like holding the cigar in my mouth, but I'm a bit skeptical that they'd be able to hold the sticks well without ruining the wrappers. (sorry for the thread-jack)

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I put an extra snap on the handle of my pull cart. Now It's right by my hand when I walk to my next shot. I use this thing twice a week and love it.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
:grinFU: rub it in why don't cha
yeah well once at the range and they other on a cheap ass Municipal course. Either way I get to smoke and golf, so I don't care. 4 sticks last saturday before noon, and I shot pretty well the second time around the 9 hole.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
yeah well once at the range and they other on a cheap ass Municipal course. Either way I get to smoke and golf, so I don't care. 4 sticks last saturday before noon, and I shot pretty well the second time around the 9 hole.
Good for you Dave, gotta get out as much as you can. Got 27 in yesterday, sun was a shinin. 2 over on the 1st 18 and missed a 1/2 doz. birdie putts. Next 9 was less receptive, 3 over. Going out right now, and beat it around again today. You boyz be patient for yer caddy's-V's a gawfin. :stretchgr