What's new

VR farm rolled robusto

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Smokozuna and Crossbow visited my home on New Years Eve. When they left, I had a bunch of cigars I had never smoked before. Up to now, I had been smoking mostly Fuente and Padron cigars. Included in the cigars they gave me were 2 farm rolled robustos. those 2 farmies were the best smokes i ever had. I am not good at reviewing cigars, but I would describe them as just having the most incredible sweet spice aroma. These 2 fine BOTL can visit me anytime.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
RonC said:
Smokozuna and Crossbow visited my home on New Years Eve. When they left, I had a bunch of cigars I had never smoked before. Up to now, I had been smoking mostly Fuente and Padron cigars. Included in the cigars they gave me were 2 farm rolled robustos. those 2 farmies were the best smokes i ever had. I am not good at reviewing cigars, but I would describe them as just having the most incredible sweet spice aroma. These 2 fine BOTL can visit me anytime.
Ron
You haven't tried the Upmann that Smoko gave you.:smt065

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
RonC said:
you guys gave me so many cigars that i am confused...LOL. i will smoke it tonite.
Hi RonC
did you get the chance to torch and like that Upmann..you got fr Smoko?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I smoked it, and it was GOOD. Then Smoko says they are another "hard to get" cigar. why are you guys doing this to me?...hehehe

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
RonC said:
I smoked it, and it was GOOD. Then Smoko says they are another "hard to get" cigar. why are you guys doing this to me?...hehehe
Yes and they are really GOOD arent they? No boxes of those lying around the vendors' office, I'm afraid. Most wont even know what it is. Even some LCDHs don't know.

Well, my good friend, your journey down the path to the DARKSIDE has now begun in earnest. You have gone waaay past the point of no return. We will meet very soon to continue your Education in the ways of Force.

I foresee frequent summer visits.

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Very nice job guy's, at least Ron has has access to a bigger Humi!!!!!

Ironman

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ironman said:
Very nice job guy's, at least Ron has has access to a bigger Humi!!!!!

Ironman

Heres another one of my victims thats history too... :smt065

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Damn look at all the fun I'm going to miss!! :smt022 Ahh :smt098 ya'll for doing this to me and picking this particular weekend!!!

ehdg

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
ehdg said:
Damn look at all the fun I'm going to miss!! :smt022 Ahh :smt098 ya'll for doing this to me and picking this particular weekend!!!

ehdg

Dont worry about it Im takin cigars from all of them to send to you...I will ask nicely an then get drunk and demaned..then really drunk and Steal...them..