What's new

Wacom Intuos 5 Question

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So I have been taking classed for web design working on a degree, and my least favorite classes are the graphic design ones, I think mostly becuase I am not that good with the mouse. I have been watching some videos for class and notice alot of the designers in the video are using tablets like the Wacom Intuos. So I have decided that if I plan on getting better and turning this into a business this is a necesariy purchase.

With that beeing said I am reaching out to all Designers out there that use this product. Cost not beeing an issue should I purchase the Medium or the Large Intous. I have tried reading up on this and alot of the posts are from 2009 or 2010, but seem like alot of those guys perfer the medium Intous 4 model.

Is there anyone out their that has the Intous 4 or 5 and what do you suggest? I look forward to all feedback.

-Josh

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have an Intous 4 medium. The large is just to large and the small is worthless. You should be able to find a good deal on the 4's now since the 5 is out. I'm glad I got mine when i did as I don't care about the touch screen side of things, so the 4 does exactly what I want to do.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Thanks for the input, I'm gonna stick with the Intuos5 I like the idea of the touch feature along with the matte finish. I have been watching a lot of reviews and webinar's wacom has done and think the medium will be the best way to go also.

Thanks for the input.