What's new

wads

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I fetched wads Saturday. I fetched USPS Priority boxes today. I got them a bit cheaper by nailing all he had left; which is good, cause shipping is coming out more than I expected. So it's still $35 per bag of six wads, & I come out about even. I'll be mailing out pronto. If you have not yet pinged me your addy, do so now. I can wait for a check, or you can slip cash in an envelope. I do hate lapyap; but I can send you a lapyap link if you need. First priority, tho, is your address and how many you want.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
HOLEY SHADE, WADMAN!

Once upon a time, someone complained about holes in their wads. I thought it was Bliss; but I don't find it here. Anyways, I just filed it in that drawer labeled "just can't please some people" and rolled on. Since then, I've rolled thru gobs and gobs of wads and wads sin problema. Suddenly, today, prepping for the new requested vid, I run into a wad that's all tears and holes. Not bug holes, either; bigass drive a truck thru holes.

Who was that bitchin so long ago? Is this what you were seeing?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HOLEY SHADE, WADMAN!

Once upon a time, someone complained about holes in their wads. I thought it was Bliss; but I don't find it here. Anyways, I just filed it in that drawer labeled "just can't please some people" and rolled on. Since then, I've rolled thru gobs and gobs of wads and wads sin problema. Suddenly, today, prepping for the new requested vid, I run into a wad that's all tears and holes. Not bug holes, either; bigass drive a truck thru holes.

Who was that bitchin so long ago? Is this what you were seeing?
Wasn't me. My "bitch" was more along the lines that the CTT (color texture taste) didn't float my boat Iike the on-stem version did.