What's new

Waffle House Food

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Okay, after all the talk about waffle house in the other post I got to thinkin.
So what does everyone get when they go. Now dont lie we all know the menu and know what we are gettin when we get there. For me its the 2 egg breakfast. comes with hashbrowns and bacon. HMMMMM:grin:

coppereagl

Not looking for trouble, but if it finds me....;)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ohh Yeah I know well, Bacon egg cheese on white toast sandwich with a side of hash browns, double sliced,chunked, diced and peppered! and unlimited coffee! thats the food great hangovers are made of:headroll:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
A lot of people like waffle House but I ate there once with some friends and never again. I don't know maybe it was the one we ate at and it was around 3 am but it was bad and the employees freaky.
We were laughing to hard I started to put lyrics to the Styx Renegade song and had everyone rollin.

Oh mama I’m in fear for my life
From the food at Waffle House
Hash browns are comin down from the griddle
And I don’t have very long

The toast is burnt
The coffee’s cold
The eggs are all runny

:guitar::music:

Sorry can’t remember the rest; it was a long time ago. If it’s not funny I guess you had to be there.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Eggs, waffle & hashbrowns ... I don't eat there very often and when I do I'm in the mood to eat a lot!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lightly scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon and hashbrowns.....it's the standard by which all other artery clogging food is judged.....

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
We don't have them up here in Michigan...but when I am in the ATL...every morning:
"THE ALLSTAR" with the hash covered! Oh yeah...and a large sweet tea! (can't get that up here either...except for McDs weak imitation!)
Nick

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i've only been there once. i was drunk and i have no idea what i ordered. i don't know if i liked it either. :glassesgr

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Waffle House. Great place to help your bowel movements and your lust for toothless women.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
IHOP or Cracker Barrel are #1 in my book!

Most waffle houses smell like puke when you walk in the front door!

(just my opinion my friends)

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It's been a long time since I have been to a Waffle House. Can someone tell me if this is the place that serves hot apple pie with a slice of cheese on top?

I do remember that this is bar time food.:bottle: