What's new

Waikiki Honolulu, HI 5/10-5/14...

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hey folks,

My wife and I are staying in Honolulu next week. Any brothers out there that can point me in the right direction or maybe join me for a smoke? I'm staying at the Marriott in Waikiki. I think I read somewhere that most hotels don't let us smoke on the balconies and such, that true?

Regards,
Randy

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ugh, wish I had caught this earlier.

South Pacific Pipes & Cigars Inc
‎350 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96814-4004

Cigar lounge there. It's a tight fit, but the staff is very friendly. I know of a friend who was taking an AVO rep there today at 4 p.m. I'm not sure if they are still there or not. Selection is a bit small.

If you are in the neighborhood, you should definitely check out:

R. Field Wine Co.
1460 South Beretania Street, Honolulu, HI 96814-1329

Ask if Marvin is around. He's a fellow BOTL who owns the store.

Wish I could be of more help regarding the hotels. I haven't ever stayed at a hotel in Waikiki.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Ugh, wish I had caught this earlier.

South Pacific Pipes & Cigars Inc
‎350 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96814-4004

Cigar lounge there. It's a tight fit, but the staff is very friendly. I know of a friend who was taking an AVO rep there today at 4 p.m. I'm not sure if they are still there or not. Selection is a bit small.

If you are in the neighborhood, you should definitely check out:

R. Field Wine Co.
1460 South Beretania Street, Honolulu, HI 96814-1329

Ask if Marvin is around. He's a fellow BOTL who owns the store.

Wish I could be of more help regarding the hotels. I haven't ever stayed at a hotel in Waikiki.
That would definately be the man to see, Marvin is a great BOTL'er!!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm pretty sure all Marriotts are smoke free in rooms and balconies or $250 fine.

But they've let me smoke in the courtyards of Courtyard Marriotts without any issues as well as outside of regular Marriotts in their outdoor seating areas.

Have a great time.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Argh, time changes stink. 8+ hours in an airplane, 6 of which included sitting in the middle seat of a 757 next to a lady with large dimensions occupying more than her fair share of the seat. I think I need a cigar!

I appreciate the info guys! Marvin sent me a PM (I'll try and call you Marvin!) I'll definitely try and squeeze some time to visit that shop. You can at least smoke near the beaches, right?

Regards,
Randy