What's new

Wallets

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I hate carrying a wallet, they seem to grow into a man purse over time.. I put all my cash in my back pocket or front shirt pocket (if the shirt has a front pocket) and I got my self a little card holder for my credit cards, drivers license, etc works well for me.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I carry a calfskin wallet by Coach. I carry the wallet and the included ID case separately: wallet in the back pocket, ID case in the front or a shirt pocket. I have it in black with the natural color interior. Sharp looking and butter soft.

I don't carry my cash in the wallet though. For a money clip, I use the CRKT H.U.G. 2 in the black Ti-nitride finish (model 5590K).

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I need a damn man bag....The other day I was carring my wallet, wad of money, lighter, cutter, 2 herf tube holder, cell phone, digicam, business card holder, pack of gum, my eye drops, and my shades...It was very ridiculous.

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I carry a Coach checkbook wallet.

I carry in my pockets: ChapStick, nail clippers, jump drive, car keys, cell phone, pocket knife, wallet.

When I travel, I don't carry my wallet. I'll use a money clip for my license, a credit card, a pre-paid international calling card, and a few bucks cash.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I carry mine in my front pocket, but I need a new one. I have been using this ipod nano wallet for too long and now I have a new nano.

Problem is I need good places to store entry cards for work, so I don't know what would look good and be durable while at the same time being able to fit my cards. I like having one on each side of the wallet for waving at thing to unlock them. I need these on my all day cause I can't get back in without them. Plus i have the usual bank card, ID, insurance card etc.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I carry a calfskin wallet by Coach. I carry the wallet and the included ID case separately: wallet in the back pocket, ID case in the front or a shirt pocket. I have it in black with the natural color interior. Sharp looking and butter soft.
Brett, nice taste :thumbsup: I liked that wallet until I saw the price. :popeyes: How long have you had it for?

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is my second Coach wallet. I bought the first one, a nice saddle tan model, about 3 years ago at a Coach Outlet store. Structurally, it was still going like gangbusters but just looked tired. I've had the new one for maybe 6 months, now.

Yeah, they're pricey but they make a good product. I've had a boxful of wallets by Rolf, Buxton, and others, on up to Nordstrom. The Coaches have been the best by far. I blame it on my wife. She's a real Coach gal and I guess it rubbed off on me. I want one of their brief cases but they don't make 'em in the color I want this year.

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is my second Coach wallet. I bought the first one, a nice saddle tan model, about 3 years ago at a Coach Outlet store. Structurally, it was still going like gangbusters but just looked tired. I've had the new one for maybe 6 months, now.

Yeah, they're pricey but they make a good product. I've had a boxful of wallets by Rolf, Buxton, and others, on up to Nordstrom. The Coaches have been the best by far. I blame it on my wife. She's a real Coach gal and I guess it rubbed off on me. I want one of their brief cases but they don't make 'em in the color I want this year.

Try looking in the "Classics" section.

My Momma and my wife are both Coach gals. My wife got me this wallet a few months after we married, so it's lasted quite a few years. I just can't find one I like as well.