What's new

WARNING!!!!! Plumes of Smoke discovered in Laguna Hills Tonight!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Just a warning for those living in South Orange County. Later tonight, you will see large plumes of smokes wafting from a home in Laguana. Do Not be alarmed, it will be only a test of the Brotherhood Trial By Fire Network! Jeff, Dave and I, will be conducting a test to see if fire actually does burn wrapped tobacco in a pleasurable manner and to see if alcohol can enhance those flames.

In the event you are near and see the plumes of smoke, do not become alarmed. Rather, go to your humidors, remove a similar wrapped object and conduct your own test.

Photos of the test will be provided at a later time!

This has been an advisement of the Brotherhoor Trail by Fire Network. Had this been an actual ememrgency, the fire department would have come to your house, doused your flames with water and cited you.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Ok. The warning of the Brotherhood Trial by Fire Network has been down graded. All of Southern California, especially South Orange County is once again safe from smoke damage.

Was a great time with some good smokes, some great libation (Stagg) and brothers creating memories. Was glad to get together with Dave and his family, Jeff and his daughter and my fiance. Looking forward to doing this again really really soon. Next time, Chuck and Ventura Mike can join us. (Hint hint)

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Dude, that Stagg bourbon Jeff brought, is awesome. I had a great time as well, and it was nice to finally meet another Brother. I'm in to herf anytime, and this time we'll drive up to your neck of the woods.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
good time! and that dinner was excellent!! Stef is dancing around right now, "we're going to disneyland!!"

i'm on her laptop right now (christmas present),,, sheeez! i gotta get one of these!!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
good time! and that dinner was excellent!! Stef is dancing around right now, "we're going to disneyland!!"

i'm on her laptop right now (christmas present),,, sheeez! i gotta get one of these!!
Go to Disneyland already Dad, we'll hold down the fort here.:thumbsup:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
OH YEAH, Bill pulled a suicide bombing last night. None of this Mail bomb Shit. He walked up to my house, shook my hand and hit the detonator button. A nice five pack with some tasty morsels and a 5 stick travel humi. Hell yeah, I finnally have more than a ziplock to put my smokes in for road trips. Thanks bro.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Did I do that? Muhaha! Just figured I never used that 5 stick humi and a man should protect his prized possessions when roaming around. Glad you could use it. Smoke them in good health bro.

WalterLars

Walter Lars
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn it!!!:disappoing if it wasn't for the rain I would been able to smell the smoke over here in Chino Hills :sadcry: and double Damn a HERF 2 days before My birthday only a few miles away from Me Oh well :crying:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Damn it!!!:disappoing if it wasn't for the rain I would been able to smell the smoke over here in Chino Hills :sadcry: and double Damn a HERF 2 days before My birthday only a few miles away from Me Oh well :crying:
Well, it was fun. Happy belated bday. Hop on out to the forum and introduce yourself to the members! Welcome