What's new

Warped Cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed an order with Warped cigars tonight for the first time. Looks really interesting. I bought the 5 pack of the Bits of Havana by Kyle Gillis.
Does anyone have any experience with Warped?

kevin7mm

Known Spammer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like most of his stuff. I would put a few of his sticks in my top 10. Those in particular were a let down for me. The quality is good, I didn’t care for the flavors. To each his though, you may like them.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Kyle makes great blends, utilizing alot of Criollo/corojo blends. Many of the blends are similar. A good go to is the Cloud Hopper. It's like $5 or $6. Well worth the price

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Here's a recent thread on Bits of Havana, apparently shipping can be high but appears to be free currently. I've just recently gotten into warped after smoking a skyflower received in trade. Since then I've tried at least 5 and all of them were good to very good.

Gran Reserva 1988 $9
La Hacienda $8
La Colmena $14
Ghost Orchid $11
Corto X46 $7
Futuro $6

So the prices are all up there (most of those were on sale) but they are very good smokes, I'm considering getting the bits of Havana.

Last edited:

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I have been smoking Warped cigars since before he shut down the brand and started over. I have tried most of the lines to date. I don't purchase any of them to keep in my humidor.

Take that however you'd like.

kevin7mm

Known Spammer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is important with Warped cigars to let them rest 4 to 8 weeks before smoking. I have a large stock so that isn’t a problem. I would pick some Warped sticks over and above most Cubans. I know some folks don’t wait that long so they may not taste as intended. You can’t go wrong with a Flor de Valle, La Colmena or a La Hacienda. IMO.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just placed an order with Warped cigars tonight for the first time. Looks really interesting. I bought the 5 pack of the Bits of Havana by Kyle Gillis.
Does anyone have any experience with Warped?
Corto is one of my favorite sticks. They need a little rest but after that I don’t want it to end.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Small batch has a decent sale on them today

CODE: W1 = 16% off plus 5% reward points no minimum

CODE: W2 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $99.99+ plus one Cloud Hopper No. 53 & 485 (two cigars total)

CODE: W3 = 24% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $249.99+ plus a La Relatos 5 Pack (15 available)

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Warped is probably my favorite NC brand. They can be pricey. They aren’t usually a “restricted” brand , so the time to get them is when vendors are running site-wide sales or brand specific discounts, especially if it’s a site sponsor that will honor the BOTL discount on top of it.

Flor De Valle, La Hacienda, La Relatos, Don Reynaldo, GR 1988, La Colmena, Lirio Rojo, Futuro, Maestro del Tiempo are all good. I enjoyed the Bits of Havana but they have better offerings IMO. If anyone from Warped is reading this, make Lirio Rojo available in quantities smaller than 50. Come on, no one wants to drop $500 at a time for some smokes.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Warped is probably my favorite NC brand. They can be pricey. They aren’t usually a “restricted” brand , so the time to get them is when vendors are running site-wide sales or brand specific discounts, especially if it’s a site sponsor that will honor the BOTL discount on top of it.

Flor De Valle, La Hacienda, La Relatos, Don Reynaldo, GR 1988, La Colmena, Lirio Rojo, Futuro, Maestro del Tiempo are all good. I enjoyed the Bits of Havana but they have better offerings IMO. If anyone from Warped is reading this, make Lirio Rojo available in quantities smaller than 50. Come on, no one wants to drop $500 at a time for some smokes.
Tons of places to break them down to 5ers