What's new

Warped Futuro

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This isnt a traditional review. I really enjoy Warped cigars, but did not enjoy the Futuro belicosos that I bought. They were kind of mild and flavorless, but were a shock.to the nose on the retrohale. Not for me I thought. I cant complain, as I got a great deal on them and of course not every line is going to hit my personal sweet spot. I smoked 5-6 within a month of so of buying them, and the construction was perfect, burn perfect, with a ton of smoke. But like I said earlier, they were mild and light in flavor, but oddly offensive onnthe retrohale. Win some, lose some. It did not deter me from buying different Warped lines all of which are pretty fucking awesome. Here is the weird thing, I forgot about them, but only for about 8 months. Tonight I decided.to try another and it was fucking sublime! I would not have tought that they would have changed in character very much in such a short time. I age my cubans for years and years before they turn around. holy hell this cigar turned around. Its now a flavor bomb, and its smooth as silk on the retrohale. Tonight, this is my favorite Warped line. What a wonderful.cigar! I was just one cigar, but it was fantastic. I will smoke another tomorrow and let you know of it was an anomaly. I kind of doubt.it, as all the rest were very consistant.