What's new

Warped La Hacienda Superiores 2015

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
BOTL - Am smoking the Gran Robusto (5 1/2 x 50) right now...and gotta agree 100% with Stogie_Bear about the "..blast of unusual flavor."

That is what I admire most about Kyle's blends (specifically La Colmena and this La Hacienda), i.e., they have /unique/ flavor profiles. La Colmena has such an amazing 'floral' flavor profile...unlike anything I've smoked. La Hacienda has that same characteristic in that it is also unique--I can't put my finger on the flavor profile (I suck at all the "notes of blah-blah-blah...first third...second third, BS) but I am impressed.

Hat's off to Kyle and Warped--I'm a fan.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
100% agreed, @JonHuber. Kyle's blending is top notch and completely unique from anything on the market right now. You're also right about the florals... the more I smoke this blend (yes, I've smoked 4 in the last two days.... shut up) the more I keep going back to citrus blossoms and honeysuckle.

Thanks for the contribution, Jon. You're a killer in your own right, and I have mad respect for you, brother. You're a class act BOTL giving Kyle props for his blending.

Ok, now that I've kissed ass to THE Jon Huber (because everyone knows Im a CH whore)... I'm glad the Gran Robusto you're smoking is treating you well. I guess now I know what to bomb your sneaky hat-bombing-ass with. ;) hahahah

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Great review!

Now I gotta add yet another freaking cigar to my "must try" list.

If you've had the Flor de Valle, how does this one compare?

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
BOTL - Am smoking the Gran Robusto (5 1/2 x 50) right now...and gotta agree 100% with Stogie_Bear about the "..blast of unusual flavor."

That is what I admire most about Kyle's blends (specifically La Colmena and this La Hacienda), i.e., they have /unique/ flavor profiles. La Colmena has such an amazing 'floral' flavor profile...unlike anything I've smoked. La Hacienda has that same characteristic in that it is also unique--I can't put my finger on the flavor profile (I suck at all the "notes of blah-blah-blah...first third...second third, BS) but I am impressed.

Hat's off to Kyle and Warped--I'm a fan.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Haha, damn. CH and Warped are the two brands I've gravitated to the most so this is just awesome.

Awesome, can't wait unitl these hit small batch ;)
I've been watching myself..