What's new

Warped Villa de Nube...

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Is there a link to the edwards site that has them (or failing that, another site that is taking orders)?
No site. Call it in or PM me your email for a lapyap invoice. Limiting all non-special people to one bundle. Sorry. ;) lol

$152.50+shipping. Shipping USPS priority. Once I have your addy I can estimate shipping. Pretty much everyone has been right at $160.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

Well that was fast. Was told they would ship on Monday...and it's already in my grubby little hand...and it's still Monday. That's not Small Batch fast, that's Jimmy John's fast.
On a side note: a Warped cigar in cello, I dunno, feels slightly blasphemous.
Agreed on the cello, for why?

Did you borrow @navyvet's camera?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well that was fast. Was told they would ship on Monday...and it's already in my grubby little hand...and it's still Monday. That's not Small Batch fast, that's Jimmy John's fast.
WOW - looks great to me!
BTW I was informed at my local B&M here in Houston - Warped are adding cello to minimize the returns they receive due to wrapper issues. I had actually contacted Warped beforehand to inquire on the cello on the latest round or DR - but not SF. I received a typical vague response from them.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
WOW - looks great to me!
BTW I was informed at my local B&M here in Houston - Warped are adding cello to minimize the returns they receive due to wrapper issues. I had actually contacted Warped beforehand to inquire on the cello on the latest round or DR - but not SF. I received a typical vague response from them.
It makes sense. Because the wrappers they use tend to be thin and fragile, I have had some damage issues in the past, especially with the La Colmenas. Like a woman though, there is just something about a naked cigar.

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

1.) We ain't no Jimmy Johns. Russell and I came in extra early on HIS day off and got these out the door for you guys... Because we love you, and we're the best. Duh. Lol. Thank you for your business.
2.) Celestial was/is packaged in cello. Didnt notice any degradation to the brand when I was SMOKING THE HELL OUT OF THEM. bwahahaha. Jk. Lmao.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
1.) We ain't no Jimmy Johns. Russell and I came in extra early on HIS day off and got these out the door for you guys... Because we love you, and we're the best. Duh. Lol. Thank you for your business.
2.) Celestial was/is packaged in cello. Didnt notice any degradation to the brand when I was SMOKING THE HELL OUT OF THEM. bwahahaha. Jk. Lmao.
1. :kiss:
2. I am going to smoke one of those this week finally! :D

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
In my shock over receiving them so quickly, I forgot to thank you guys for the exceptional service. Thank you very much for everything. And the packing Styrofoam smelled of pipe tobacco, but in a good way!