What's new

Wasz is in need of a storage upgrade

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
So this is a thing that happened.

Look at this thing it's bigger than I thought and I think it's damn nice looking.

That's the 2 shelves for inside laid flat on the bottom.

The singles drawer is really cool, I can probably fit 75 sticks in there comfortably. And it has moveable dividers.

I am grinning from ear to ear. I'm going to get it assembled and get some distilled water in it to season. This is so awesome.

I can't thank you guys enough. In a few months time I've seen wineadors dropped on people, I've seen a communinty pull together when one of their own was in need. I feel amazingly lucky to have found this place and become part of this community. I'm going to have to have a cigar and celebrate.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I wanted to thank everyone again and post up the final results. I seasoned it slowly over 2 weeks and moved my stash over today.

It took the seasoning great and once it balances out it's going to hold great rh. Also the wife thinks it looks really nice and loves the smell of the cedar when I open it up. This thing is awesome.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Nope, just have everything spaced out nicely to breathe. It should be full enough to be just right. Plus I have my tuperdor to go back to if I need a quarantine or expansion. The system is in a state of beautiful homeostasis.
But what about the next bogo sale

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats man, thats a beautiful setup you have not, my humble little humi now would look killer sitting on top of it matching well. Enjoy it, could my best friends are nurses, I know how crazy their lives can be so I feel ya.