What's new

Waterboy on this weeks Dog Watch Social Club

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
What they plug him for? I missed it and it hasn't been posted to the site for me to listen to yet.

Congrats Waterboy!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
cigarmony.com has been sending out promotional CDs with orders and he posted that he heard about the DWSC because of the CD

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
:blush: Awww shucks :blush:

All I did was email the guys to let them know that I got their cd and now listen to their podcasts. I've always liked letting people know that their things are working (mailers, ads, signs, etc...) I figure it can't hurt:stretchgr

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
It helps know what your response rate is. Always important in direct advertising (I don't work in the industry or anything though).

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I listened today and Black Dog Coffee did indeed get a very nice plug in there!
Many, many thanks to Bob and Dale and whoever it was that mentioned BDC to them!:blob: :blob: :blob:

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Actually, Props go out to Dale and Bob for the kind words on their show. I know that Dale is a member here (Dogwatch Dale). For those of you who haven't heard it yet, here's the link to their web page:
http://www.dogwatchsocialclub.com/
Good show with real guys. Thanks for workin' in BOTL and our sponsors Dale! :applause: :thumbsup: