What's new

Waukesha, week of 11/12

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be in the Waukesha, WI area the week of 11/12. Looking for suggestions on a B&M as I know it will be cold. Yes, I am a wimp and like to enjoy a smoke in a warm environment!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Lake Country Cigars in Delafield (next city over) hands down!!! http://www.lccigars.com/

They have a great selection in the humidor and an excellent lounge. Prices are also reasonable since Wisconsin does not have oppressive tobacco taxes. You might also want to shoot a PM to Alex (mwlabel) to see if he will be around at that time. His Parents live in Pewaukee (just north) and if he is home visting I'm sure he would love to get together with you.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Yep, LCC is the place to be. I just spent two weekends in a row there, sorry, I won't be there for about a month!

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
There is a cigar bar in Waukesha called Nice Ash thats worth hanging out at for a cigar and a few drinks. Also, these guys arent kidding about Lake Country. Its a fantastic store with a damn good selection.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've been to Nice Ash before. It seemed like more of a bar where you could smoke cigars. Other than the funny pics in the men's room, it wasn't memorable.

I really liked a place over in West Allis called the Havana Cigar Lounge. Good selection and good crowd in the evenings that didn't close too early, which that's something as an out of towner that I can appreciate.

Good luck and enjoy.