What's new

Wausau Cigar Dinner Tonight

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I so excitied, tonight is the Cigar dinner being held by out local Tobacco Outlet. Good food, Free cigars, and Plenty to drink. It should be a lot of fun. Kirscovitch, and I are both going so it should be fun. But what to take to smoke? We are all receiving 3 Rocky Patel cigars. And a rep from Rocky Patel will be there. But What should I bring to smoke? It's a special occasion - CC or NC. CC might be cocky. OPUS X? PADRON? I want to make it memorible so what are your suggestions?

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Take what you like to smoke. If there's eating involved you may not have enough time to finish a large cigar between courses. One cigar should be one gifted by the Rocky Patel rep. Have fun and enjoy the evening.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
well the dinner is over with. Donk has some pics to post. was an awsome evening!!! had some good cigars with a good meal and good beer. there was a raffle and just about everyone we went with won something. my dad won a beer mirror. (which brand i cant remember) Donk got a pretty nice Torano ashtray. my g/f won a t-shirt. and i walked away with a pretty nice poker chip set in a leather breifcase.
sat around and bs'd with the RP rep. (david i think his name is.. Donk has his card) he took us out to his truck and gave us each some RP Vin 92 glass tubos as well as a monster torch table lighter!!!
all and all it was an outstanding evening and cant wait for the next one!!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Rockys folks put on a good time. Always good to get chummy with the reps. Sounds like a great night.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Glad to hear you guys had a good time. You can't beat a herf like that for sure.

Can't wait to see the pics

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I will post em as soon as the gf develops them. We had a blast, and your right the Rocky Rep was great to talk to, and we did score some bonus sticks and a bitchin torch. But I think that those guys have learned to be real friendly and give stuff away, it's good for business. And it works too. I picked up an Edge corojo at the shop today. He was really a nice guy.

pick of the type of lighter (same as our minus Patel logo)

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
that torch lighter is awsome!!!! although it might almost be too big for cigars!
used it yesterday to light some charcoal. worked very well!!