What's new

Wayward Pines

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone watching Wayward Pines? It kind of has a Lost/Matrix vibe to me. It could (probably will lol) end up jumping the shark but Im digging it so far.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yeah, I've been watching it. Missed tonights episode, though. Definitely going to catch in on demand tomorrow night. I did not expect the twist of them being in the future, totally unexpected. Really cool story, I love everything M Night Shyamalan has done.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I am watching it too. After the first couple episodes in ordered the books. It was trilogy written by Blake Crouch, who is also one of the producers for the show. I am almost finished with the third book. But don't worry, I won't post any spoilers.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Yeah, I've been watching it. Missed tonights episode, though. Definitely going to catch in on demand tomorrow night. I did not expect the twist of them being in the future, totally unexpected. Really cool story, I love everything M Night Shyamalan has done.
I don't think it was on last night. The U.S. Open was on Fox.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just caught up last night. I'm thinking the 2014 or earlier memories are like programed memories Ala matrix .

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
***spoiler***

Just finished this on Hulu and enjoyed it. I was thrown off on how they summed up what could have been season 2 with the high school kids taking out the adults. Thought they could have made a whole season out of that instead of just telling you.

Last edited: