What's new

We haven't had a Covid discussion recently

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Aerosol Lysol spray I've noticed has gone the way of the Dodo. I don't even think it's making it to Central PA. It's nowhere.
Yeah it is a rare commodity here as well. I will say that for other cleaning items (sprays, bleach, hand sanitizer, etc) I have had good luck at random dollar stores as compared to big grocery stores.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Always fun going to senior hours at Walmart and watching the mad dash to the Lysol and handwipes. Still have people walking out the store with half a cart full of the stuff. Kind of like visiting your favorite liquor store and finding that elusive bottle on the shelf at standard retail!

I sort of laugh at this because all you need is a spray bottle and diluted bleach if you feel the need to spray everything down.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I sort of laugh at this because all you need is a spray bottle and diluted bleach if you feel the need to spray everything down.
THIS. Been using a capful of bleach and 2 cups of water lately. It goes a LONG way.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well fellas, I broke my "not looking at the news" rule a couple minutes ago. Won't be doing that again soon. Back to matters of rum, horror movies, cigars, fishing, barbecue, etc.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You could, however, send that kind of person an invite to your neighbor’s BBQ, without said neighbor’s knowledge or consent, strictly for entertainment purposes
Oh that would be beautiful. I'd pull up a chair next to the fence with a cooler of beer and some popcorn.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yeah but certain surfaces I won't spray with bleach mixture. Car interior, mats, shoes, n sh1t. The cat.
This stuff below apparently nobody knows about it, becuase it is always in stock at WM. It's my "go-to" after certain visitors leave the house.
There's an aerosol as well, but they don't stock it. But this stuff is the bom

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
It "guarantees" 24 hour (continued) protection from bacteria, but back label says it also kills cold, influenza "type" virus on contact. Of course it does. It's freakin Ammonium Chloride.
Use as directed only. And I'm not a doctor, nor chemical engineer. Your results may vary.
Ingredients: Active ingredients: Alkyl* Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride (*50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16), Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride

Last edited: