What's new

Weather station

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'd say that's not worth adjusting. Added this to my wishlist for a future purchase. I really like the look of this setup.

Left it as is. In the desktops now. Only down side I see is the ass load of AAA batteries needed. Each sensor takes 2 and the lcd screen takes 4. So 10 triple a's at a time. Hopefully they last a while.

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Left it as is. In the desktops now. Only down side I see is the ass load of AAA batteries needed. Each sensor takes 2 and the lcd screen takes 4. So 10 triple a's at a time. Hopefully they last a while.
I would look at using some Eneloop rechargeable batteries to save yourself some money. Great batteries and hold there charge when not in use.
Might just have to look at picking up one of these weather stations. Just can't let the wife see it or there will be too many questions that I don't want to answer ;)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was thinking of getting this. I already have the Xikar wireless one which has worked alright. But I might replace it with this weather station. Sounds like it has more accurate readings and can add two more.

I recently bought some sensors that can be monitored through wifi & app and alerts my phone when temp or RH drops or rises to what I set it to. It has worked pretty well too!

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
My old hygrometer were getting tough to read, so I picked up this weather station to keep tabs on my 2 desktop humidors. ( at least until I buy a wine cooler). Then I can use them in that too.
I have 3 sensors but only need 2 for my desktops. Gonna put them in a calibration bag to see how accurate they are. Will report back later.
Thats a great idea, gonna have to pick one up.