What's new

Wedding Cigar Bar?

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
How can you be certain they'll still be good at that point?
I cant. I picked out a cigar I feel will age well. I'm sure at some point they will start their slide downward...but also keep in mind I'm sure at some point I will be so old I either wont be able to taste or I will forget all about them.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I cant. I picked out a cigar I feel will age well. I'm sure at some point they will start their slide downward...but also keep in mind I'm sure at some point I will be so old I either wont be able to taste or I will forget all about them.
LOL, I like your thought process. Plus even if they get aged out, it'll still be cool to say you're smoking a 50+ year old cigar.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Super good call! I recommend Tabak Especial Dulce (my wife's favorite and I've used them on many of her friends to get women into cigars)!

Hope that helps. Sounds awesome!
This! My cousin and his girlfriend came in town to visit about 3 weeks ago.
We hung out that afternoon, and later in the evening we went to a local
cigar bar. I picked out a cigar, picked one out for him, and picked a "Dulce"
for his girl. She let him get a puff of hers, and he swore that was the "best
cigar he'd ever smoked"! He went back in the humidor and bought two more
for them, and they smoked those before we left as well!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
We have some local rollers that work for shops around. They have been contracted out to go and roll cigars at weddings and what not. That may be something to look into as well. Check with your local b&m's..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fraternity brother had a cigar roller at his wedding. It was neat to see him at work and even cooler to take a few sticks home.