What's new

Weekly Google+ Hangout HERFS

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This isn't your typical herf but we've been having some fun with it. Every Wednesday night around 8pm eastern we meet up on Google+ and use their hangout feature which is basically like a Skype meeting. We talk about our cigars, sports, etc. Normal herf discussions. My email is nck9.bradley@gmail.com if you want an invite, let me know on this thread so I can add you to the right circle.

There will be alcohol, there will be profanity. consider yourself warned :wink:

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Fourtotheflush,

The chat that they are mentioning above, allows for video/audio chatting. It also allows multiple people to join in on one chat.

I think the BOTL chat is text base only, but I could be wrong. I havent messed around with it much other than to say high and log out.

-Chrisso

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
BOTL chat has video and audio chatting available as well.
A bunch of cigar guys I know do the G+ hangout as well, it's fun, but limited to only 10 people in each hangout. Sound and video quality is good.
Adam Zed is my handle on there, adamzed555@gmail.com if you want to add me. We usually do a Tight-ass Tuesday v-herf at 9 central time where we try to get in some less expensive smokes...the other days are smoke whatcha brung.