What's new

Weights

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Specifically, lifting them?

Who out there does it on a regular basis? Gym or home? Favorite work outs? I'm hurting today after a new chest workout yesterday so figured I'd see who else out there is abusing their muscles. :wink:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Used to do a rotating workout scheme with weights, but transitioned into more aerobic workouts as of late to keep weight/blood pressure down.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I abused mine today with a chest workout... First time in a long time because of the knee surgery, but damn it feels good to get back out there...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Well, my daughter weighs about 27 pounds and I lift her up about 20 times a day during the week...that takes care of the back and biceps.

I'm pushin' about 205 on the scale and lift my ass out of bed and my chair everyday so that takes care of the rest of it IMO.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I hate lifting weights, they're heavy. But I do it about three times a week. The other days I try to do aerobic exercise or go for a bike ride when the weather is nice. If I don't work out, I gain weight. Damn this getting old crap!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I lift weights about 5-6 days a week. But lately, school has been getting in the way and I haven't had enough time to devote to it. I mainly do inclines when it comes to chest with sopme flats thrown in. I gotta workout or else i gain weight like crazy!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
LOL. We can't all be as cool as you Todd!:grinFU:

I used to workout fairly consistently when we were in our last house, but when we moved I had to pack up all the weights and the bench as we moved into an apartment before finding the new house. Went to the Y during that period, but personally, I can't stand gyms. I want to be able to do what I want to do, when I want to do it without waiting for people to get off the equipment I want to use. Not to mention it can be hard enough to fit in the time without having to drive back and forth. So, long story short, I got lazy and stopped working out, and now I'm paying for it. :hysterica

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Yep, still hurting some from the chest workout, but the leg workout from yesterday is taking its tole as well! :rofl:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I never take the fitness test or a "free workout" with a trainer anymore. Did that twice when I had taken time off from moves etc. Always ended up with screaming pec tendons. I can start perfectly well by myself.