What's new

Weird Noobish Question

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Where does one get those mini bottles of bourbon from?! Like to try before you buy a full bottle? I see a lot of you guys post them here etc.

Thanks!

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Start at your liquor store - most have them from what I've seen...
This is the same guy who loves pumpkin spice beer.....not sure likka stores are in his future..:whistle::p:angelic:

I saw that someone posted those small willets....but most of your gas stations will have half pints of different things to try. I guess it depends on your locale I suppose.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
This is the same guy who loves pumpkin spice beer.....not sure likka stores are in his future..:whistle::p:angelic:

I saw that someone posted those small willets....but most of your gas stations will have half pints of different things to try. I guess it depends on your locale I suppose.
LOL - I'm assuming he is looking for the 50ml (airline sized) bottles.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I’ve seen more of the common bottles (aka “nips” depending who you ask) at the local liquor stores. Usually it’s all the mass produced alcohols that you can find them.

The willet pot still bottles though was a first for me seeing them.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I’ve seen more of the common bottles (aka “nips” depending who you ask) at the local liquor stores. Usually it’s all the mass produced alcohols that you can find them.

The willet pot still bottles though was a first for me seeing them.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
We call them nips in Boston too. Liquor store is the package store aka packy

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
No no no, I’m talking about the ones that look like medicine bottles guys, I know the airline bottles lol I’ve never seen many with bourbon but good to know they make them

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
No no no, I’m talking about the ones that look like medicine bottles guys, I know the airline bottles lol I’ve never seen many with bourbon but good to know they make them
They’re custom made. I’m sure you’re talking about the shit posted on Instagram since you follow fads. Just buy bottled and throw a color printed label on it.

Hypebeast. @memphsdad come get ya mans

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Boston rounds?
(12 Pack) 2 oz. Amber Boston Round with Black Poly Cone Cap (20/400) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MZ278TN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_y9yYBbDF433BX

They are used for trades and samples and you wont be able to find them for sale at the local booze shops... Lots of guys will trade samples of bottles they cant get or want to sample before pulling the trigger on a bottle of something.
This is what I was talking about - thanks dude! I thought they were sold as samples though lol thanks for clarifying!!

Fuck you @ChickMejia wrong again bro