What's new

Well, I'm going to jail..

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I get these right along with the calls from Rachel at Card Services. I keep them on the line for as long as possible and tell em my card that's got $10,000 on it that I'd like to get that 0%. Every 5_minutes they'll ask if I'm still there....oh yeah....hang on a minute I've got to take a dump.... the moron is still waiting... then he asks again if I have my card number. then I say.....I can't find it and ask if I can use another card. ...now he's pissed.....then I give him hope by saying ....I FOUND THE CARD.. .then I ask him to go through the whole thing again and then he calls me some expletives and I say.....well that's f'n rude. Fun times!

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I’ll answer the phone and not say anything until the caller does, then I have a few different greetings I use...
Wayne County morgue, you stab em, we slab em
Road kill grill, you kill it, we grill it
Or...I’ll answer as a police department or FBI
Sometimes I’ll blast music into the phone

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the service, Nomorobo, and it works great. It's offered through Comcast voice for free. If someone calls me and the number is on the Nomorobo list, it rings once on my phone and it gets answered by Nomorobo. If something isn't on the list and gets through, you can submit numbers to be added to the list. You just have to wait the one ring. If it continues to a second ring there is a good chance it is legit.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
If we don't recognize the number we don't pick up. That goes for cell as well. I had to add the dentist and doctors office to my contacts after I realized I was ignoring their "appointment reminder" calls.
Same here.
They've gotten so bad on my cell phone (spam calls) that I wont answer any calls from unknown numbers. If it's legit, they can leave a voice mail.
United healthcare is getting particularly offensive. Yes, I am a client of theirs, but they call every two or three days to tell me about unused benefits they offer, not just for me, but the other members of my family. There is a class action lawsuit against them for this practice now.
If i need to see my dentist or doctor, I will make an appointment. Dont need a reminder....
My employer now has a doctor and two nurses on staff in the admin building, so they are free for me to use for blood pressure and asthma meds......

Last edited:

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I use the service, Nomorobo, and it works great. It's offered through Comcast voice for free. If someone calls me and the number is on the Nomorobo list, it rings once on my phone and it gets answered by Nomorobo. If something isn't on the list and gets through, you can submit numbers to be added to the list. You just have to wait the one ring. If it continues to a second ring there is a good chance it is legit.
I have gotten sales calls from my own number. Modern PBX's can show any number they program on your caller ID.