What's new

Well, I'm still alive...

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Been awhile since I've had a few minutes to jump in here, and after my computer broke (well, I helped it a little) I just lost track of things...Lotta changes since whenever the hell I was last in...Starting to detox from all the pain meds FINALLY (narcotics withdrawals are a mother fucker, lemme tell yah...I will never make fun of a junkie again...)...Still no real diagnosis from the docs...Moved onto on post housing finally...Nother surgery....Bought a few more guns...Got a new dog....And that's about it in a nutshell....

drew

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
It's been about 6 weeks since your last post ... glad to hear you are still among the living. Hope things will start improving for you health-wise.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's been about 6 weeks since your last post ... glad to hear you are still among the living. Hope things will start improving for you health-wise.
Jury is still out on that one....They (doctors) have absolutley no idea WTF is going on with my kidneys....I get 3 answers from 3 docs...

drw

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Good to hear from you Drew. Hang in there and we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Jury is still out on that one....They (doctors) have absolutley no idea WTF is going on with my kidneys....I get 3 answers from 3 docs...
drw
Get ahold of Dr. Gregory House ...

Seriously, I hope they can figure out what is going on and fix it for you.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Good to hear from ya Drew, good luck with your health Bro.......

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks guys! Just wanted to make sure nobody forgot about me round here ;-) New dog and new guns definately make things a little more bearable, and now that I'm down to a far more manageable level of narcotics (on my way to non, but it's a long, long, rough journey) and can actually think clearly, it's nice...Just never realize how much things can be affected by something like that until it is far to late for an easy out....Oh well, it's my pennance I suppose...

So who wants to go shoosting with me? Picked up a new M4, Kimber Pro Carry II, Kimber Ultra Carry II, and a Glock 22 (which I want to sell, shoot a PM for details)...

drew