What's new

Well, I'm still alive...

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Narcotics are bad....The problem just kept getting worse and worse, and I never even realized it...If, after drying out, I still need pain control, or post-op, then we'll go with Subuxone [extremely strong narcotic, but with an additive that keeps the opiods from reaching the receptors in your brain. It kills the pain, but gives your body none of the feel good stuff, so it's relatively non-habbit forming] or its relatives, or nerve blockers.

Right now I am working on at least getting an answer from the Army to tell me just what they will let me do. I've got a packet ready to drop for BOLC, I've also got a Warrant Packet ready, and I've got several 4187s ready for the different MOS' that I would agree to reclassify into. Just waiting on the Green light from the Army. So far, all they've said is no combat arms, no combat support, but that still leaves many branches open [Intel, Medical, CID]. I have some options, just have to wait for permission from the Army..

Got a new tattoo yesterday also, a buddy of mine from past deployments wound up here in MedHold 2 weeks ago, I helped him out with some things, so he set me up. Any BOTL in or around SA that need some ink, he is definately the guy to talk to. He does great work, is sanitary, all equipment steril, and will give you a great price!

drew

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Been awhile since I've had a few minutes to jump in here, and after my computer broke (well, I helped it a little) I just lost track of things...Lotta changes since whenever the hell I was last in...Starting to detox from all the pain meds FINALLY (narcotics withdrawals are a mother fucker, lemme tell yah...I will never make fun of a junkie again...)...Still no real diagnosis from the docs...Moved onto on post housing finally...Nother surgery....Bought a few more guns...Got a new dog....And that's about it in a nutshell....

drew
Nice to see you online Drew.