What's new

Well it's over

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the wife got out of the hospital yesterday and told me that she wants me to move out so I'll be moving back out in the sticks with no internet so I'll be mostly inactive with the exception of my phone when I can get reception you guys are the best bunch of brothers there is.i hope to get on here when I can.the real loser is our kids and I can't imagine how hard this is gunna be for them. Thank you and keep fighting the good fight
Jed Heldenbrand

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Im sorry brother.

I do not know anything about your story. Your wife went to the hospital and realized that she does not want to be with you anymore while she was there?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Don't know how you feel about it or what the status is between you two on working it out or 100% done and paperwork on the way...but either way man keep your head up cuz the world keeps turning.

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I hope it means great new beginnings for you man. If I didn't get divorced in 1983 I wouldn't be married to my soul mate now.
Like Forty said "The world keeps turning" so stay positive brother.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Yes life is a long tunnel and I think there is a light at the end, it might take some stumbling in the dark to get close enough to see the light, but its there.

I am just finalizing divorce this week due to my ex-wife having an affair. So if you need to talk don't hesitate to.send a pm my way. Ive had a pretty awesome rollercoaster of a ride since Sept.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys the woods bring me peace so I will be enjoying my sticks in the place where I'm the most relaxed I wasn't cut out for city living everything from firing up the tractor to blade the 1/4 mile long driveway to growing delicious veggies in the summer the country is where I belong

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Well the wife got out of the hospital yesterday and told me that she wants me to move out so I'll be moving back out in the sticks with no internet so I'll be mostly inactive with the exception of my phone when I can get reception you guys are the best bunch of brothers there is.i hope to get on here when I can.the real loser is our kids and I can't imagine how hard this is gunna be for them. Thank you and keep fighting the good fight
Jed Heldenbrand
Jed, its hasnt been long but i enjoyed your commentary. Stay well.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Im sorry brother.

I do not know anything about your story. Your wife went to the hospital and realized that she does not want to be with you anymore while she was there?
I had a buddy that went into the hospital and this same thing happened. It was foreign to me at the time, but i'm seeing it more and more.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My prayers are with you and I hope your family can repair whatever damage is there, for the sake of the kids at the least.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Keep your head up brother. Sorry if my original question seemed like I was intruding. If you need to talk let me know.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Stay strong brother, things happen for a reason. In the long run it's probably better for the kids, as they can tell things aren't right and no point in them seeing the ugliness that can occur when parents stay together just for the kids sake. Take it all in stride and go day by day.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Thanks guys the woods bring me peace so I will be enjoying my sticks in the place where I'm the most relaxed I wasn't cut out for city living everything from firing up the tractor to blade the 1/4 mile long driveway to growing delicious veggies in the summer the country is where I belong
God speed, brother.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Very sorry to hear, and will keep you and your family in prayer.
Please visit when you can. I have always enjoyed your interaction here.
Take care...For now :)

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Keep your head up brother. Sorry if my original question seemed like I was intruding. If you need to talk let me know.
Not intruding at all I don't think there's a chance at fixing it but we have agreed to be civil for the kids
we're here for you brother, the fact you guys talk about being civil leads to me believe your good people in a not so good situation. stay strong and feel free to pm we're here for the long haul

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
We have a couple brothers going through this. There is nothing I can say that will help. Things will get better though. Feel free to reach out if you need to talk, we are always here. I will send some good juju your way.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanx guys this is a rough time but any day above ground is a good day to me I've lived a rough life (not lately) and I'm still breathing so I'm not giving up on life I'm just going off on a different path of my journey