What's new

Well shit...

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Week 28 Update:

We have an appointment in the morning where she has to drink a cup of gunk and they test her glucose level. She has been whining all week that she hopes she doesn't get sick. I shake my head and agree.

She has basically popped like a balloon. She kept trying to convince people for the longest time that she was pregnant by sticking her stomach out. One night a couple of weeks ago, she freakin popped. I have the notion to tell her to suck it in.

She has had problems with acid reflux so she had me cut some 6" blocks to raise the headboard. Now I can't sleep in the bed cuz I roll down to the damn end of it.

Doughnuts...the hormonal creature can't get enough of the cream filled chocolate covered ones.

Mental Note To Self: When pregnant wife is laying on jacked up bed with stomach exposed, don't say, "damn woman...what are you carrying? Twins in there??"

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
:hysterica It's the redneck craftmatic adjustable bed!
What do you mean? I got my Stihl chainsaw from the finished basement, put in a chew, walked through the horse shit in the back field, headed towards the barn, and cut a cedar post that was stored in the middle partition. :dunno:

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
For the record, it is a $1500 matress on a $800 frame. If ya think I am gonna buy something else just to raise it, you can below me!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I was saying you came up with a redneck solution. *a compliment by the way* :grin:

And what good is all that money if you can't sleep right? :headroll:

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Had another ultrasound on friday. They caught a pretty good pic of his face so I said, "James...how ya doing!" No sooner did I say that then he started to yawn on the ultrasound screen. They were nice enough to print them both out to prove that I bore my child.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Just caught up with this thread ... damn funny stuff. :rofl:

David - your headed for the time of your life after July 5.