What's new

We're Moving!!

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
So for those of you that know, we finally "closed" on our new house! Well, we'll be renting till the owners can fix the title, but anyway, we'll be moving in Wednesday. Man do I hate moving, we've already been moving the small stuff, the movers come wednesday to move the big stuff. Can't wait, this house has ALOT of potential. It has a ginormous basement, with an attached outer garage that the previous owner used as a machine shop. I plan on making it a cigar lounge, I'm stoked! Ill keep you all posted on how I make out, it's going to be a work inprogress but I love 5 year plans!!!

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
Speaking from my own recent foray back into home searching and the like, congrats on getting this tied off!

Can't wait to see how your new smoking area comes out!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Jose, that's great to hear my friend! :clap:

(Jose, if your new address is the one listed on your public profile, I did a zipcode search thru USPS and it tell me the address doesn't exist!)

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Jose, that's great to hear my friend! :clap:

(Jose, if your new address is the one listed on your public profile, I did a zipcode search thru USPS and it tell me the address doesn't exist!)

Larry, thanks for the heads up. Ill add the second street name in parenthesis. Moe Barry Way is the new street name, Carneer is the original. It was renamed after a guy that lived on the block and lost his life on 9/11 in the WTC. I actually went to school with the son. I believe if it gets shipped the Rutherford PO will know the address, regardless I will update my profile.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Congrat's brother...I know exactly how you feel only mine turned out to be an 11 year plan. Hope all goes smoothly for ya!:applause:

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Yeah I know!!! I can only pray that it all works out with this hose and we can proceed with renovating bits and pieces. 5 years is wishful thinking!!!

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well gentlemen and gentleladies, tomorrow we move. Ill be internet-less till at least Friday night untill Verizon comes and gives me my FIOS service. So till then, peace-out.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Good luck with the move. I'm moved a number of times and haven't enjoyed it once. I hope it is different for you.

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Congrats Jose! Glad you guys found an option and hope the owners resolve the issues soon! Glad to hear you have a "cigar lounge" in the plans!