What's new

Western Caribbean cruise and cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys.

Just booked our vacation. We're going to Belize, Rotan, and Cozumel in January. Does anyone know of any thing cigar related that are a must do while out of the country?

This will be my first cruise without the watchful eye of my parents and my wife does appreciate all things cigar. She would have fun with me on a factory tour if we did one. I'm not necessarily asking about Habanos, I can and have done my own research on that aspect.

If this is not the right place to post this, please advise and I will have it moved.

TIA guys/gals

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is defiantly the right place to post your question. Unfortunately I don't have any useful info for you except to suggest you check out the cigar policy on your ship. Sitting on a cruise ship on a beautiful evening with a cigar is great. I just returned from a cruise and the ship had two outside areas where cigars could be smoked as well as a beautiful cigar lounge. It was heaven. I brought my own cigars since I didn't know what they would have for sale. I'm glad I did because their prices were very high.
Have fun.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is defiantly the right place to post your question. Unfortunately I don't have any useful info for you except to suggest you check out the cigar policy on your ship. Sitting on a cruise ship on a beautiful evening with a cigar is great. I just returned from a cruise and the ship had two outside areas where cigars could be smoked as well as a beautiful cigar lounge. It was heaven. I brought my own cigars since I didn't know what they would have for sale. I'm glad I did because their prices were very high.
Have fun.
The ship were going on had a cigar bar. I definitely plan on bringing my own. I'm. More after ciger related excursions.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think you should @ChuckMejia. I know he does a lot of Caribbean cruises and could probably send you in the right direction. Looks like there are a couple of highly rated shops in Cozumel that may be convenient to you. May be a nice experience. I think you are out of luck as far as factory tours