What's new

What´s coming in...

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
nah, not excited much about any of the ELs, and i'm not paying UK prices for the RA Beli...

so, i'm sticking with the "standard" line cigars and have been more than happy with my last purchase in Jan:
'98 Partagas Serie du Connaisseurs
'99 Juan Lopez PCs

both are excellent and i plan on targetting more tried and true cigars, leaving the new stuff to you big money guys.

don't have a clue what i'm ordering in Feb.

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Viper139 said:
Montecristo Especial #2, first box from the dark side.
nice cigars. i brought one from my box of '98s with me to korea... might have to give it a whirl tonight.

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nothing coming.....since my cab of PLPC and BRCs. Just waiting to place another order and trying not to smoke all I have. Oh I did have a order of SCdH come in as part of a box split :smt110

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
tedski said:
I just received boxes of the following to split up for our purchasing group

Bolivar Lonsdale (2001)
Diplomaticos #3 (2000)
Rafael Gonzales CE (2001)
Ramone Allones 898 (2002)
Sancho Panza Belicosos (2002)

Mmmmmm, group buy!

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
December I got totally out of hand, just nuts buying.
January was a 50 cab of Party shorts and a ton of trades with other BOTLs.
I am gearing up for February tonight.
I do not jump on the "Newest, Latest and Greatest Cigar Wagon" anymore. They are usually still in a sick phase or in some instances some of the newer habanos have just been an overall disappointment.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have six boxes in the air right now (one box is a split, so thats 5.5). And I just looked into trying to get some hard to find cigars (like those aged lanceros that my 'friend' :smt071 Hawken just bought). And I've got another limited production run (not an LE, just a special production cigar) I'm considering .... I need serious help.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Girardian said:
I have six boxes in the air right now (one box is a split, so thats 5.5). And I just looked into trying to get some hard to find cigars (like those aged lanceros that my 'friend' :smt071 Hawken just bought). And I've got another limited production run (not an LE, just a special production cigar) I'm considering .... I need serious help.
Me too!! My CC is almost maxed out!!!! :smt089
Up to the point of intercepting my CC statement before the wife gets to the mailbox and sees it:-$ :-$ :-$ . Or else its "Step away from the CC":smt018