What's new

What’s the first Cuban you smoked

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
RyJ Short Churchill at a wedding in Canada in 2006. I had no clue what I was smoking other than it was Cuban and I really enjoyed it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Romeo y Julieta Churchill, brought back from Cuba by a friend that was there on a "humanitarian" trip. Have had many since, but not another R y J since then.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My first was Romeo and Julieta Exhibition #4 that someone had gifted me. That was sometime in 2000 IIRC. I had just bought like 5k worth of Fuente products, mostly short stories and similar because I liked them so much.. After that RyJ I sold almost all of the fuentes and rarely ever smoked them again. Although to this day I still enjoy a short story.
After that I started spending some serious money on Cubans. Found forums to discuss cigars and traded a lot to discover all the flavors that could be had in a cigar.. Found out about of box of PSD4's in London that Mitchell had for sale. 94 and they were like 750 bucks.. Of course I had to have them.. Sublime and still one of the top 15 cigars I have ever had. Unfortunately I gifted most of them away. They were so good I had to share them with friends LOL. In about 4 years I accumulated 100's of boxes. A bunch of us even had the Bolivar gold medals reproduced. Just a group buy, cant even remember how many boxes got made or the details surrounding them.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
The first one I remember is the Bolivar Simones a buddy brought back from Canada. Phenomenal.

Still love it, but definitely can’t afford it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was a huhc that was gifted to me during a trade! Still love them!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I mentioned in my introduction I'm not real sure what my 1st cuban cigar was. If I had to make a guess I would say it was a Por Laranaga, this is based off pure guess work and limited detective skills though. :unsure:

Satch

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First and only one I've had for is a Punch Punch. Surprisingly full bodied and flavorful. I guess I'm one for one.