What's new

What “Illusione Cigar” had the best flavor profile for you?

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I like a lot of what Illusione does. The Epernay Le Matin and the CG:4 are at the top of the list with the MK and MK Ultra carrying the 1.5 spot on the list.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Mj12. I like it better then the mj12 maduro. I feel like the mj12 has more flavor. The maduro is really good and smooth. But I get a lot more flavors and body out of the standard mj12.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Mj12. I like it better then the mj12 maduro. I feel like the mj12 has more flavor. The maduro is really good and smooth. But I get a lot more flavors and body out of the standard mj12.
Sometime I get so caught up in maduro's I miss out on the standard cigars as you explained
Thanks

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
The MK with age is hard to beat. Epernay Le Taureau a close second.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I've only had 2 or 3 blends from Illusione but the Epernay is one of the best cigars I've ever had.
Thanks for the help so far, what size of the Epernay did you smoke and like?
Thanks
I don't know his fancy name for it but I usually go for the lonsdale.
The lonsdale is just a fantastic smoke. Gets better with age too. And the best part is that it's good whenever and I can have whatever food or drink I want with it and it'll enhance anything. Simply fantastic.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lonsdale is just a fantastic smoke. Gets better with age too. And the best part is that it's good whenever and I can have whatever food or drink I want with it and it'll enhance anything. Simply fantastic.
Is the lonsdale the Illusione Epernay Le Matin, Grand Corona 6 3/4 x 46 ?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is the lonsdale the Illusione Epernay Le Matin, Grand Corona 6 3/4 x 46 ?
The big 56 rg box pressed La Vie is my personal favorite, but really all of them are pretty damn fantastic.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I need to explore the lines more, I find it hard to keep track of the seemingly random sets of letters and numbers they assign to their cigars. So I don't always remember what has been recomended to me by the time I get around to my B&M. I don't know if anyone else ever feels this way, maybe I'm just a little slow. Out of the cigars I've tried I like the MKULTRA corona the best but the price is pretty steep. Its a little difficult for me to justify smoking a $10 corona on a regular basis. I'm a big fan of the R as well.