What's new

What a day! Updated Gina Cigar girl link.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
Well we kicked off the Mens Memorial Day Tournament with a smoker dinner last night. I made a large cheese and fruit display then we had smoked brisket, ribs, chicken, corny cornbread, coleslaw, crushed red potaotes, homemade baked beans, and shortckae for dessert. It was a long ass day started at 5am and finished up around 9:30 at night. They also had hotties from a company called Gina Cigars passing, clipping, and lighting cigars for all the players after dinner. Even though I work here it is still a great time and I do get to enjoy the food and smokes afterwards.
After a few request I added the link for the Gina Cigar girls pics. Enjoy guys.http://www.ginacigar.com/

Attachments

Last edited:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Well we kicked off the Mens Memorial Day Tournament with a smoker dinner last night. I made a large cheese and fruit display then we had smoked brisket, ribs, chicken, corny cornbread, coleslaw, crushed red potaotes, homemade baked beans, and shortckae for dessert. It was a long ass day started at 5am and finished up around 9:30 at night. They also had hotties from a company called Gina Cigars passing, clipping, and lighting cigars for all the players after dinner. Even though I work here it is still a great time and I do get to enjoy the food and smokes afterwards.

And you didn't post pics of the hotties! geesh!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
One hell of a feast my friend, great job! :thumbsup:

Creepy or not, there should have been pic's!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Something like this:
My budies would never believe just how gorgeuos you ladies are. Would it be a bother to snap one group photo! Yeesh! Lol Thanks for the pics of the food.