What's new

What a Game!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Still the USA is definitely heading in the right direction for soccer.
Wondering about their talent pool... I feel like almost every kid around here (CT) plays organized soccer at some point in their life. Is that similar elsewhere? Seems like, with the amount of kids that try soccer, they'd have a ton of domestic talent. Ik soccer isn't as popular as other sports, but participation for kids blows a few sports out of the water.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I hope this summer's World Cup peaks everyones interest to start watching club Soccer in Europe/America. Yes, the MLS is not all world class, but just spend one saturday or sunday morning watching the English Premier League on NBC. In my opinion, the best soccer league in the world. You may find a team you like to watch * cough* Chelsea FC *cough*, and want to follow throughout the season.
image.jpg

My mutt is a fan

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I hope this summer's World Cup peaks everyones interest to start watching club Soccer in Europe/America. Yes, the MLS is not all world class, but just spend one saturday or sunday morning watching the English Premier League on NBC. In my opinion, the best soccer league in the world. You may find a team you like to watch * cough* Chelsea FC *cough*, and want to follow throughout the season.
View attachment 42783

My mutt is a fan
Animal abuse. Tisk tisk...

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
That was a great because both sides played the game the way it was ment to be played. Showed why soccer is called a beautiful game. Which why I can't stand all this damn flopping, where are the yellow cards for diving oh that's right forgot this is a fifa event where corruption is the order of the day. If they gave yellows for diving the half of brazils starters would been out for the chile game. Oh and robin would of been on the bench instead of "winning" the match against mexico.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
tim howard was amazing and is not replaceable
He will probably go down as the best goalkeeper in US Men's history to date, but we have been fortunate to have a good run of goalkeepers so life will move on... I mean everyone thought life couldn't go on after these guys!?!